This document provides detailed documentation of the Apify web scraping and automation platform. You might also want to check out the following resources:
- Video tutorials - step-by-step video tutorials for beginners
- Knowledge base - examples, tutorials and various tips & tricks
- Forum - community forum, FAQ
- Actor - Runs arbitrary web scraping or automation tasks in the Apify cloud.
- Scheduler - Executes crawler or actor jobs at specific times.
- Storage - Key-value store, dataset and request queue that enables storage of Actor inputs and results.
- API - REST API that enables integration with external applications.
- SDK - Open-source libraries to simplify development of local web scraping and automation projects, crawl web sites with headless Chrome and Puppeteer, simplify development of Apify Actor acts and integrate with the Apify API.
- CLI - Command line interface (CLI) helps you to create, develop, run and deploy Apify Actor acts from your local computer.